Shopping in Dublin
The winding streets of Dublin are overflowing with cool shopping haunts. Shop, eat, drink or just browse the little independent boutiques and antiques troves.
Here are just a selection of great department stores, boutiques and design shops which are a must to make the perfect gift or covetable keepsake from your Irish stay.
- House of Fraser – Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 14
- Brown Thomas - Grafton Street, Dublin 2
- Arnotts – Henry Street, Dublin 1
- Bow, Powerscourt Town Centre, Dublin 2
- Bow & Pearl, Ranelagh Village, Dublin 6
- The Design Centre, 59 South William Street, Dublin 2
- Costume Boutique, Castle Market Dublin2
- National Gallery Gift Shop , Merrion Square, Dublin 4
- Indigo & Cloth, 9 Essex Street Temple Bar, Dublin 1
- Alias Tomm, Duke Lane, Dublin2
- Hackett, South Anne Street, Dublin 2
Crafts & Design
- The Design Tower on Grand Canal Quay,Dublin 2
- Celtic Jewellers, R & C Mc Cormack are long established family jewellers, situated at the top of Grafton St.
- Avoca Handweavers, Suffolk Street, Dublin 2
- The House of Ireland located on Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Kilkenney Irish Design, Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Carrig Donn, Jervis Shopping Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1